Nepal U-23 and Sankata Club defender Niraj Basnet has pulled out of the fast-approaching Nepal Super League season. He played for Lalitpur City FC in the first season of NSL.
“I am thankful to everyone for their kind support and love given to me throughout my career. I will try my best to come and play league football. The only thing I couldn’t achieve is to play for the national team”
He is going to New Zealand to pursue his future. A few days ago, he thanked his teammates through a facebook post for their actions citing this as "the last chapter as a professional player".
- Sankata & BYSC To Fight For Aaha! Rara Pokhara Gold Cup Title Today
- Sankata Into The Final Of Aaha! Rara Pokhara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Into The Semifinals Of Aaha! Rara Pokhara Gold Cup
- Indraman Tuladhar Re-Elected Sankata Club President
- Sankata Rope In Six Nepal Internationals Including Sunil & Aayush
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Sankata Club vs Three Star Club