Madan Bhandari sports academy defeated local Police team 2-0 in a friendly match played in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Friday.
The match was organized to inaugurate Himalayan Gold cup football tournament.
Dipesh Ale Magar scored both goals for the academy. Magar scored first in 20th minute and doubled the lead in 47th minute.
Earlier, acting ambassador of Nepal to Malaysia, Kumar Raj Kharel inaugurated the championship.
22 Nepalese teams are participating in the championship, which has a winning purse of EM 25,000.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Chand Enjoys Victory With Persik Kediri
- Australia: Red Phoja FC Clinches Title Of 1st Silver cup 2023
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Wins Title Of Johor Cup 2080
- Malaysia: NRN Malaysia Youth Coordinator Raju Tamang To Attend Johor Cup As Chief Guest
- USA: Inaugural Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup On November 4-5