News ANFA Signs MoU With Pokhara Based Charak Memorial Hospital
ANFA has signed an MoU with Pokhara based Charak memorial hospital for upcoming A Division national Futsal league.
The deal was signed by ANFA health committee coordinator, Niraj Khadgi and hospital director Ramchandra Regmi on Sunday in Pokhara.
The deal includes PCR tests of the players, technical team members and referee in the futsal league and also provide treatment for injured players.
The futsal league is scheduled to be held from September 18 to October 8, 2021.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
- Nepali FIFA Referees To Conduct Maldives Vs Pakistan International Friendly
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup From March 22; Tickets Available On Khalti
- Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
- Date CONFIRMED for Prime Minister Nations Cup
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic