ANFA has signed an MoU with Pokhara based Charak memorial hospital for upcoming A Division national Futsal league.
The deal was signed by ANFA health committee coordinator, Niraj Khadgi and hospital director Ramchandra Regmi on Sunday in Pokhara.
The deal includes PCR tests of the players, technical team members and referee in the futsal league and also provide treatment for injured players.
The futsal league is scheduled to be held from September 18 to October 8, 2021.
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Meets AFC Prez In Bahrain
- Former ANFA President Narendra Shrestha Undergoes Heart Surgery
- ANFA Needs To Issue A Directive To The Clubs - Build A Facility That Will Help Players Train Better
- Alarming ACL Injuries And ANFA’s Role - COMMENT
- Why Would Weekend Matches In A Division League Be A Game Changer?
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic