A football club, based in Japan, Shizuoka United has provided a monetary support of NRs 6,74,423 to Rabi Lamichane foundation.
The club told GoalNepal that the money will be used at Jana Maitri hospital, which is treating COVID patients.
The club has thanked all for their support in dontion drive.
The club had earlier supported injured football player, Mohan Taramu.
- Malaysia: 2nd Gorkhali Cup On April 10-11
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup