Former Sankata club skipper and club treasurer, Jujukaji Dangol has passed away in Kathmandu.
Dangol breathed his last on Tuesday night at TUTH, Maharajgunj. He was undergoing treatment for COVID19.
GoalNepal expresses its sincere condolence to the bereaved family.
- A Division League Transfer: Sankata Club Confirms Jaya Gurung Signing
- A Division League Transfer: Niraj Basnet Goes To Sankata Club
- Sankata Club Renews Contract With Defender Ernest Tampi
- Sankata Club Vs African Roots In The Final Of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Wins Title Of 19th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Police Club