Lalitpur City FC has brought in a Croatian forward, Vilim Posinković for upcoming Nepal Super League.
The club officials welcomed him at Tribhuwan international airport on Sunday.
Lalitpur City FC is owned by Bhat Bhateni supermarkets.
There are seven teams in NSL, which starts on April 24, 2021.
Nepal Sports management, a company owned by Chaudhary group is organizing the championship.
- C Division League Qualifiers: Lucky Star Club Distributes Gears To Its Players
- Bageshowri Youth Club From Lalitpur Confirms Its Participation In C Qualifiers
- Chebahal FC To Take Part In C Division League Qualifiers
- Chyasal Stadium Is Almost Ready to Play - PICTORIAL
- Nepal Super League: Biratnagar Are Out; Lalitpur Confirms Play-offs
Chyasal Stadium Update After Recent Flood