News Kathmandu: Holy Angels Public School Clinches Title Of 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
Holy Angels Public school has clinched the title of 3rd Chakra Bahadur memorial cup football tournament.
Holy Angels defeated Arunodaya secondary school 2-0 in the final match played at Gorkarneshowr, Kathmandu on Sunday.
Skipper Sujal Gole (15') and Sajan Syangtan (40+3') scored apiece for the winners.
Mankamana school defeated Samata school 4-0 to secure third position.
Lopsanf Waiba became the best goalkeeper of the event. Ishwor Rai became the best player of the tournament. Anuj Thing received the highest goal scorer award.
The champions received NRs 25,000 while runners up team got NRs 10,000. 2nd runners up team got NRs 5,000.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Bhaktapur: Nexus Sankata Club Wins Title Of 19th Sainik Awasiya Mahavidhayalaya Running Cup
- Bhaktapur: Sainik School A vs Nexus Sankata International School In The Final
- Gorkha: NJJYC Simara Clinches Title Of 8th The Ocean Cup U13 National Championship
- Syangja: 7th Arahant Memorial U12 Championship Is In Full Swing
- Basanta Gauchan Football Academy (U12) Lands Tokyo For Copa Toreros 2023 Primavera
Video Gallery More
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal