Dauphins has entered semifinals of Tuborg Raja Rani Rara cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins defeated BRC Bhutan 4-0 in quarterfinal match played on Sunday.
Petenga scored a brace while Tina Dider, Kono scored apiece for the winners.
Messokou became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Sagarmatha club will play against Rara FC in first semifinal match on Monday.
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Kankai Womens Team Enter SFs Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Women's Championship From Magh 3
- Dhankuta: Raja Rani Club Makes A Profit Of Nrs 2 Lakh From 9th Edition