Satasidham women's team has lifted the title of Chuilachuli women's championship in Ilam.
Satasidham defeated Urlabari women's team in sudden death in the final match played on Saturday.
The champions received Nrs 25,000 and runners up team got Nrs 15,000.
Rekha Paudel became the player of the final match.
Sabitri Magar became the best player of the tournament. Bishika Rai received the best goalkeeper award, Samjhana Lawati received the best defender and Khusma Rai received the best midfielder award. All of them received Nrs 2,000 cash each.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls