Satasidham women's team has lifted the title of Chuilachuli women's championship in Ilam.
Satasidham defeated Urlabari women's team in sudden death in the final match played on Saturday.
The champions received Nrs 25,000 and runners up team got Nrs 15,000.
Rekha Paudel became the player of the final match.
Sabitri Magar became the best player of the tournament. Bishika Rai received the best goalkeeper award, Samjhana Lawati received the best defender and Khusma Rai received the best midfielder award. All of them received Nrs 2,000 cash each.
- Kathmandu: Waling Thrashes Gorahi In Deputy Mayor Cup Inter-Municipality Women's Tournament
- Kathmandu: Deputy Mayor Cup Inter-Municipality Women's Football Tournament Kicks Off
- ANFA Publishes Fixtures Of Dy Mayor Inter Municipality Women’s Championship
- Deputy Mayor Inter Municipality Women’s Cup Winners To Get Nrs 5 Lakh
- ANFA Plans Six-month Long Women's League
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach