This post might offend you.
But we want to share, talk about this crazy trend.
Why Nepalese players press their "balls" during tie breaker?
This picture (above) is taken at Rajarani, Dhankuta on Monday.
Does this work in the game? Or simply a superstitious act ?
Please don't forget to comment below.
- Dhankuta: Sagarmatha School Wins Title Of Kwiks Inter School Championship
- Dhankuta: Choubise Rural Municipality Wins The Title Of Chhathar Jorpati Cup 2076
- Baudhik Bikash Samaj Are The Champions Of Dhankuta District League
- Dhankuta: Buddha Chemjong Honored At Rajarani
- Sagarmatha Youth Club Biratchowk Wins Title Of 9th Tuborg Agni Basundhara Rara Cup