Sagarmatha youth club, Biratchwok, Morang has entered final of 9th Tuborg Rara cup in Dhankuta.
Sagarmatha defeated Rara FC, Rajarani in sudden death on Monday to enter final.
Goalie Purna Chemjong became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Dauphins will play against Church Boys United in second semifinal match on Tuesday.
Rajarani club is organizing the championship.
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Kankai Womens Team Enter SFs Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Women's Championship From Magh 3
- Dhankuta: Raja Rani Club Makes A Profit Of Nrs 2 Lakh From 9th Edition