GoalNepal is running "Football for healing the pain" campaign for earthquake traumatized children at various camps in Kathmandu valley.
GoalNepal visits Madhyapur Youth Association Camp, Bhaktapur to distribute footballs to small kids.
MYA president Upendra Man Singh and Nepal Army officer jointly distributed footballs to the victims.
"All we want is to make our kids happy", said GoalNepal COO Manoj Singh.
GoalNepal is supported by various organizations and valued viewers for this project.
- Former Nepal U23 Defender Niraj Basnet Raise NRs 90,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & His Friends Raise Nrs 58,500 For Coach Prakash Aryal
- Nepali Football Community Starts Supporting Ailing Coach Prakash Aryal
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu