Nepal internationals, Sabitra Bhandari & Anita Basnet will return home on Saturday.
They helped Setu FC to lift the title of Indian women's league.
Bhandari scored twice as Setu FC defeated Manipur Police in the final match played on Wednesday.
Bhandari scored fifteen goals in the competition. Bala Devi receive the highest goal scorer award with 25 goals.
- Sankata Club Starts Planting Natural Grass In Its Recently Leveled Field
- 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup SF: Sankata Club Vs Chyasal Youth Club - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup: Sankata Club Sets Final Date With Nuwakot XI
- 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- Sankata Club Sidelines Nepal Army To Enter SFs Of 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup
2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup SF: Sankata Beats Chyasal To Enter Final