KYC FC have lifted the title of the Labor Day Cup tournament 2022 organized by Nepal Embassy, Tel Aviv along with Youth Sports Association, Israel. Darjeeling United FC finished as the runners-up in the tournament organized on the occasion of World Labor Day.
Prakash Ranbanshi of KYC was declared the MVP of the tournament while his teammate Bijay Magar bagged the best goalkeeper award. Sagar Rai and Pradip Khatiwada of the runners-up were declared the best defender and the highest goalscorer of the tournament.
KYC FC grabbed a trophy along with 5,000 Shekel in prizes while the runners-up Darjeeling received 2,500 Shekel. The tournament was played under the motto "Sports for health".
Nepal Embassy Charge d'Affaires Mr.Arjun Ghimire and Former National Football player Sundar Nepal congratulated the players and distributed the prizes.
- Dharan FC Member Bikram Rai Passes Away
- Dharan FC Announces A Budget Of Nrs 10M For Four Tournaments This Year !
- Where Is VAR At 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup?
- Sunsari: UK FC Darjeeling Stuns Dharan FC To Enter SFs Of 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup
- Dharan FC Reveals Match Fixtures Of 22nd Buddha Subba Gold Cup
Nepal Army Enters SFs Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup