Dolakha DFA has provided COVID relief to players in Charikot.
The DFA provided received Nrs 75,000 from central FA for the relief.
DFA president Govinda Shrestha and other officials were present in the program.
Meanwhile, the DFA has decided to establish players' welfare fund. Some of the players who received the relief have deposited the relief amount to the welfare fund.
- Arik Bista Recovers From Coronavirus
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Joins Indian B Division Club Mohameddan Sporting Club
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium