Nepalese FIFA referees conducted opening match of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk gold cup in Puentsholing, Bhutan on Monday.
Thimpu City FC defeated Pilgrim FC 1-0 in the opening match. Orgyen Wangchul scored the match winner in 70th minute.
FIFA referee Sudis Pandey was man in-charge while FIFA assistant referee Naniram Thapa Magar conducted the match as an assistant referee. Another FIFA referee Shrawan Lama acted a fourth official.
Thimpu City will play against Nepal Army on February 15.
Ruslan Three Star Club is also representing Nepal in the competition.
Bhutan FA is organizing the championship.
- Nepalese FIFA Referees Off To Bhutan To Officiate Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Gold Cup
- ANFA Selecting U14/U16 Players For Upcoming International Tournaments
- Martyr's Memorial B Division League Winners To Get Nrs 8,00,000
- ANFA Coaching Course Of Three Provinces Starts In Kailali
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Meets FIFA Prez To Discuss About Nepali Football
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update