Nepalese FIFA referees conducted opening match of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk gold cup in Puentsholing, Bhutan on Monday.
Thimpu City FC defeated Pilgrim FC 1-0 in the opening match. Orgyen Wangchul scored the match winner in 70th minute.
FIFA referee Sudis Pandey was man in-charge while FIFA assistant referee Naniram Thapa Magar conducted the match as an assistant referee. Another FIFA referee Shrawan Lama acted a fourth official.
Thimpu City will play against Nepal Army on February 15.
Ruslan Three Star Club is also representing Nepal in the competition.
Bhutan FA is organizing the championship.
- SAFF Ordinary congress Shifts From Colombo To Kathmandu
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa: Our Teams Have Become Capable To Fight With Any Team
- Chinese State Teams, Japanese University Teams Could Take Part In Gold Cups Next Year
- School League Announcement Very Soon
- ANFA-AIFF Partnership Could Bear Fruit To Nepalese Football Players !
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update