Bangladesh has started preparation for upcoming SAFF Championship 2018.
Bangladesh is hosting the event in Dhaka from September 4-15, 2018.
The BFF has set up an international friendly match against Laos on February 27.
The FA is kicking off residential camp from February 13. Australian coach Andrew Ord has already announced a youthful preliminary squad.
Seven SAARC countries shall take part in the event.
India are the defending champions. Afghanistan has already moved to CAFF (Central Asian football federation).
- Nepal Army Enters Final Of 3rd Hetauda Gold Cup
- MMC Coach Chirring Lopsang: We Couldn't Perform Our Best (With VIDEO)
- 3rd Tuborg Hetauda Gold Cup: MMC Beats Nepal APF To Enter SFs
- Makwanpur: MMC Vs Nepal APF In The Opening Match Of 3rd Hetauda Gold Cup Today
- Manang Marsyangdi Club Signs A Contract With Anjan Bista, Bishal Shrestha
3rd Mechi Netralaya Kakarvitta Gold Cup: MMC Vs Rupandehi PSO