There are many clubs in Nepal who wear foreign team's shirt in national and international level club competitions. Some clubs even stitch their logo in foreign team's shirt.
ANFA said they are aware about the issue. Sooner or later they are going to implement kit regulation for all district FAs and clubs.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa informed GoalNepal that the FA would follow kit regulation.
He said that the FA would start implementing kit regulation from their own tournaments (from districts to international level).
"We will start implementing proper kit regulations in tournaments organized by ANFA. Our national teams have already followed the rule. We believe others will follow the same to have proper kit culture. It takes time but we will do it", said Sherpa.
Kit culture doesn't have much importance in Nepalese football because ANFA never made the club understand about the proper kit regulation.
In some federations & FAs, clubs need to send their jersey design and colors for approval before the season starts. And they need to wear the same jerseys throughout the season.
How about ANFA starting this practice with A Division teams and with those clubs who play ANFA sanctioned gold cups.
Kit regulation (seriously) matters.
- ANFA, Suryodaya Municipality Signs Agreement For Building A Technical Centre
- Province 1 Government To Install Floodlights At Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar
- ANFA Selects Squad For SAFF U15/AFC U16 Qualifiers
- Nepal Government Separates Nrs 1 Crore For Mofassal Football Tournaments
- ANFA Appoints Coaches For Various Teams; Bal Gopal Maharjan, Hari Khadka To Lead Teams For SAG
New Look Of Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO