All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) and Prabhu Insurance have signed an MoU for accidental medical insurance coverage of players, ANFA staffs and board of directors.
The coverage includes the players from Nepal national team, A, B & C division clubs.
ANFA General Secretary Indraman Tuladhar and Prabhu Insurance's Chief Marketing Manager Samir Tamang Bomjan signed in the deal at ANFA Complex, Satdobato on Monday.
Now the players will be worry free if they sustain injury during league games and the national duty.
- Bagmati Province Football Association Ad-hoc Committee Formed
- Nepal Super League To Start From April 24, 2021 !
- ANFA Province 2 League: Bengkhadi Yuwa Club Mahottari Beats Him Kasturi Yuwa Club Siraha
- ANFA Province 2 League: Him Kasturi Siraha Plays Stalemate With Yagya Bhumi Samaj Dhanusha
- Tribhuwan Army FC To Start Football Academy In Partnership With ANFA
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic