Gangster club has lifted the title of Thaha gold cup football tournament in Makwanpur.
Gangster defeated Indrasarowar rural municipality 1-0 in the final match played on Tuesday.
Max scored the match winning goal for the winners. Shree Krishna Shrestha became the player of the final match.
Rupesh Adhikari became the player of the tournament and received NRs 5,000 cash. Laxman Shahi was declared the highest goal scorer of the event.
The champions received Nrs 1 lakh while runners up team got NRs 50,000.
32 teams took part in the event.
Pic: Samriddha Samaj
- Makwanpur: Hetauda Ward Number 6 & 13 Register Win In Mayor Cup
- Hetauda Mayor Cup: Ward Number 18 & 5 Enter Second Round
- Hetauda Mayor Cup: Ward Number 4 & 7 Move Second Round
- 3rd Martyr Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup From Falgun 27; Winners To Get Nrs 10 Lakh !
- Rupesh KC Adjudged The MVP Of Veedol Hetauda Gold Cup
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama