Nepal international Bimal Gharti Magar says he is excited to join Indian football giant Mohun Bagan.
Mohun Bagan announced their signing late Saturday evening.
Magar, who won Madan Bhandari memorial Itahari gold cup on Saturday itself, will most probably fly to Kolkata tomorrow.
"It feels great. I am excited to join Mohun Bagan. I will play my best (there)", Magar told GoalNepal.
Monetary details haven't been revealed.
But GoalNepal learns that Magar will earn better scale than other players who are playing abroad.
Nepal international Kiran Chemjong recently joined I-league leader Minerva FC while another international Rohit Chand is playing in Indonesia with Persija Jakarta.
- Malaysia: 2nd Gorkhali Cup On April 10-11
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup
Bimal Gharti Magar Plays Debut Match For Mohun Bagan