Nepal Football Referee Association has supported two referees with NRs 50,000 cash each.
The association provided the said money to referee duo Santosh Chaudhary and Harish Karki.
Chaudhary recently lost his home and land in a flood. Referee Harish Karki's family members were seriously injured in a cooking gas explosion at home.
Meanwhile, Jhapa district referee association has thanked the national association for the monetary support.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic