Bagmati provincial government has handed over NRs 3 crore to Dhurmus Suntali foundation for the construction of Gautam Buddha international stadium.
CM Dor Mani Paudel handed over the cheque to foundation president Sitaram Kattel and VP Kunjana Ghimire on Wednesday. Minister Yubaraj Dulal was also present in the program.
The foundation is constructing the stadium through crowdfund. Local bodies and provincial governments are supporting the project.
Earlier Hetauda sub metro had handed over NRs 30 lakh and Bharatpur metro had handed over Nrs 50 lakh to the foundation.
- Hetauda Mayor Cup: Ward Number 4 & 7 Move Second Round
- 3rd Martyr Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup From Falgun 27; Winners To Get Nrs 10 Lakh !
- Rupesh KC Adjudged The MVP Of Veedol Hetauda Gold Cup
- Hosts FC Bijaya Youth Wins Title Of Veedol Hetauda Gold Cup
- Veedol FC Bijaya Youth Hetauda Gold Cup Final: FC Bijaya Youth Vs CC Bharatpur FC Today
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama