Epidemiology and Disease Control Division has revealed that one Nepal national team player is found COVID positive.
On Thursday, ANFA had mentioned that 23 players were found coronavirus negative.
The EDCD confirmed on Friday that one player was found corona positive. The test was done twice to confirm the case in the player.
The department is in contact with ANFA but they haven't revealed the name of the player.
The FA had called 34 players to the camp and had done test before starting training session. Sadly, FA had to release the players from national team camp on Thursday after AFC/FIFA postponed World Cup qualifiers to 2021.
ANFA hasn't said anything about the new development. They have closed their office from Thursday for a week.
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic