The Iraq Football Association normalisation committee has announced that the new season of the Iraq Professional League will start on September 20 with the participation of 20 clubs.
A statement said the “Normalisation Committee agreed on the decision of the Competitions Committee to launch the new 2020-2021 season on September 20 with the participation of 20 clubs.”
A draw will be conducted on August 29 as the teams will be playing just one leg against each other.
The normalisation committee previously decided to call off the 2019-2020 season due to the COVID-19 pandemic with the approval of the 15 clubs.
Nepalese football is in complete halt due to global pandemic.
- FIFA Prez Infantino Uses Virtual FIFA Congress Platform To Encourage Football’s Safe Return
- FIFA COVID-19 Relief Plan Helps Restart Thai League
- COVID-19 Measures High On Council’s Agenda On Eve Of First Online FIFA Congress
- FIFA President Meets US President and US Attorney General
- Nepal Remains Unchanged At 170 In FIFA World Ranking