Nepal Futsal Entrepreneurs Association (NFEA) has submitted a memorandum at Kathmandu DAO to start business which was closed by government authorities citing COVID pandemic.
The memorandum was submitted to Kathmandu CDO Janak Raj Dahal on Wednesday.
The government hasn't allowed Futsal courts to resume in partial lockdown.
"We will follow all safety guidelines and measures if government will allow us to resume the business", the association said in a release.
The association added they were suffering huge loss and were unable to manage daily expenses and pay salary to the staffs, causing severe economic crisis.
The are hundreds of Futsal courts in Nepal.
- Kathmandu: 2nd Mid Point Inter College Futsal Tournament On Chaitra 2-3
- Kathmandu: Rehdon College Wins Title Of Nepcoms Inter College Futsal Championship
- PoP Events Nepal Organizing Inter College Futsal Championship
- Kathmandu: Lumbini Cup +2 Futsal Championship On Magh 10-11
- Kathmandu: 1st Budhanilkanta Open Futsal Championship On February 1