Due to COVID19 lock down, almost all Nepalese players are at home. Some are worried about their career and some about the fitness.
Some of the players have hit the ground for training, maintaining self distance.
On Wednesday, Ranjan Bista and Anjan Bista hit forestry ground in Hetauda.
"We need to keep ourselves fit despite the tough situation", said Anjan Bista.
Most of the Nepal internationals are also training at home.
The game is completely halted due to pandemic, leaving many players unemployed.
- Custodian Ashok Baral's Wife Passes Away
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
- Hetauda Sub Metro Leases A Land Of 7 Bigah To ANFA For Technical Centre
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Wins Title Of 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup
- 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup FINAL: Jawalakhel Youth Club Vs Himalayan Sherpa Today
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama