Nepalese sports is now in complete standstill thanks to COVID19 threat.
National sports council (NSC) has ordered all event organizers to cancel or postpone the event for a week.
Member secretary Ramesh Silwal chaired the meeting on Tuesday in which the decision was made.
ANFA has already postponed B Division league and has asked all its affiliated districts to stop all events.
It has also canceled ANFA congress.
- MP Pradip Yadav Takes Patriotism Issue To Assembly
- Kaski: FIFA Supporting ANFA To Construct Multipurpose Technical Centre In Pokhara
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa Apologizes For His Comment
- Dasharath Stadium Looks Ready For Matches But When ?
- ANFA Exco Ratifies Decision Taken Against Lalitpur DFA President
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium