Kankai women's team has lifted the title of Sukhani martyr memorial cup in Jhapa.
Kankai defeated defending champions Karna Singh Sonam memorial club, Taplejung 2-1 in the final match played on Friday.
Laxmi Shrestha (28') and Sarita Sherpa (59') scored apiece for the winners. Pabitra Limbu (69') scored one for Taplejung.
The champions received Nrs 1,25,000 and runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
Kusum Khatiwoda became the player of the tournament and received Nrs 12,000 cash.
Neha Chaudhary became the player of the final match and received Nrs 5000 cash. The best coach Santa Rayamajhi received Nrs 5000 cash.
Best GK: Jasoda Lawati
Best DF: Sushmita Chaudhary
Best MF: Sunkala Rai
Best FW: Laxmi Shrestha
All of them got Nrs 7000 each. Parijat FC Jhapa received the fair play award plus Nrs 10000 cash.
Province 1 CM Sherdhan Rai, state Minister Jasmaya Gajmer, MLAs Arjun Rai, Brikh Pradhan & Hira Thapa, ward chairman Baldeb Gomden, organizing committee president Devrah Ghimire, VP Tanka Bhattarai distributed prizes to the winners.
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
- Chulachuli Women’s Football Club & Chulachuli Youth Supporters Donate 16200 rs To Samikchhya Magar
- All Nepal Women Football Association Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 12,000
- Belbari Naksalbari Club Hands Over Nrs 16,000 To Samikchhya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls