Hetauda sub metro has joined hands with All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) for the construction of football technical centre in Hetauda.
The sub metro signed an MoU with ANFA today in Hetauda for the lease of 7 bigah land (for 40 years).
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa and Hetauda mayor Hari Bahadur Mahat signed in the MoU.
Makwanpur DFA president Tika Lama and other officials were present in the program.
ANFA is constructing technical centres in all seven province with the support from AFC/FIFA.
The FA will provide more details about the centre later.
- All Nepal Football Players Association Finally Wakes Up, Requests Players To Contact Them If They Needed Support
- Nepal Government Cuts Budget Of Youth & Sports Ministry For New Fiscal Year
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium