Hetauda sub metro has joined hands with All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) for the construction of football technical centre in Hetauda.
The sub metro signed an MoU with ANFA today in Hetauda for the lease of 7 bigah land (for 40 years).
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa and Hetauda mayor Hari Bahadur Mahat signed in the MoU.
Makwanpur DFA president Tika Lama and other officials were present in the program.
ANFA is constructing technical centres in all seven province with the support from AFC/FIFA.
The FA will provide more details about the centre later.
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Division Reveals One National Team Player Is COVID Positive !
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- COVID Pandemic: ANFA Office Is Closed For A Week
- ANFA Speeds Up Webinar To Make Its District Coaches Active
- ANFA Postpones General Assembly Citing Government's Directives
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium