A Division team, Sankata club survived scare from Birgunj United to enter semifinals of 3rd Bagmati gold cup at Phaparbari, Makwanpur.
Sankata defeated Birgunj United 3-2 (PSO) to enter last four on Thursday.
Both teams played an exciting 3-3 draw in regulation time.
Messouke (6'), Roman Limbu (68') and Rajendra Rawal (74') scored apiece for the winners while Kripa Chaudhary scored a brace (12', 88') while Bibek Chaudhary scored another (45+2) for Birgunj in regulation time.
Kripa Chaudhary became the man of the match and received Nrs 5000 cash.
Sankata will now meet Jawalakhel youth club in semifinals on Friday.
In the first semifinal match tomorrow, Chyasal will play against Himalayan Sherpa club at 3 PM NST.
Bagmati sports development committee is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 6 lakh.
- Custodian Ashok Baral's Wife Passes Away
- Ranjan-Anjan Bista Practice At Forestry Ground Maintaining Physical Distance
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
- Hetauda Sub Metro Leases A Land Of 7 Bigah To ANFA For Technical Centre
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Wins Title Of 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama