Makwanpur district assembly is yet to start in Hetauda, Makwanpur district.
Nine clubs were supposed to take part in the assembly but central ANFA removed the name of two teams in the eleventh hour to get favor to their side. Five clubs out of nine have supported Tika Lama for the presidency.
The club officials are now protesting against ANFA in Hetauda.
They have warned ANFA and ANFA Makwanpur not to destroy football in Makwanpur.
- Machhindra FC Clinches Title Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- 6th Bagmati Gold Cup Final: Machhindra FC Vs Nepal APF FC Today
- APF FC Enters Final Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- Makwanpur: Tribhuwan Army FC Enters SFs Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- GoalNepal's Bikram Baniya Chhetri Honored With 5th Sports Journalist of the Year Award 2080
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club