Kavreli Samaj has lifted the title of 1st NJFA running cup Futsal championship in Tokyo, Japan.
Kavreli Samaj defeated Unity Guys Nagoya to lift the title plus Nrs 4,50,000. Runners up team got Nrs 2 lakh.
Ashok Nepali from Unity Guys became the best player of the tournament. Suraj KC from Kavreli Samaj received the best keeper award while Jhalak Thokar the best defender and Riten Shrestha the highest goal scorer.
Nepal Japan football association organized the championship. President Basanta Gauchan thanked all for the support in making in the event successful.
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League
- NFT Qatar Continues Winning Streak In Asian Communities Championship