Bhatbhateni holding company says they thankful to football loving people of Nepal for actively taking part in Road To Anfield campaign.
The company is taking five lucky winners to Anfield, UK to watch English Premier League match.
According to the company, fans have to buy NB shoes (Worth Nrs 15,000) in their supermarkets to be eligible for the prizes.
“We are extremely thankful to football loving people of Nepal for actively taking part in Mega Marketing Campaign of the Year: Road to Anfield. Now there are just eight days and we request more fans to take part in the event", said the company.
“We are covering all expenses (trip to Liverpool, UK) to witness the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Crystal Palace taking place on March 21st, 2020’ to five (5) lucky winners”, Bhatbhateni added.
The promotion period started from 27 December 2019 and will end on 19 February 2020.
- Fan Group - EPL Ramailo Nepal Donates Nrs 55,550 For Gautam Buddha International Cricket Stadium
- Bhatbhateni Holdings Select Five Lucky Winners Who Will Go To UK
- Wanna Go To UK To Watch EPL Match? Just A Day Left In The Campaign !
- Bhatbhateni Says They Are Excited To Receive Overwhelming Response In Road To Anfield Campaign
- Do You Want To Become The Official Fan Of Three Star Club ?