Waling played 1-1 draw against Bansgadhi municipality in Chandrapur deputy mayor cup football tournament today at Chandrapur, Rautahat.
Ajita Gharti Magar put Bansgadhi ahead in the match but Manmaya Damai leveled the score for Waling in 88th minute.
Surakshya Sukhariya from Bansgadhi became the player of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
In the second match, defending champions Biratnagar defeated Birendranagar municipality 1-0.
Sabitri Magar scored the match winner in 72nd minute and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Chandrapur municipality is organizing the championship.
- Sabitra Bhandari & Other Internationals Return To APF Camp In Country's Fight Against COVID Pandemic
- AFC Aims To Strengthen Women’s Football With Data-driven Approach
- Rautahat: Province 2 Government Quarantines 36 India Returnee At ANFA Women's Academy
- Red Star FC Jhapa Supports Women's Team From Taplejung
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls