Lumbini Cup +2 Futsal championship will be played on Magh 10-11 in Kathmandu.
Lumbini academic college is organizing the championship.
The winners will get Nrs 50,000 and runners up team will get Nrs 25,000.
Registration fee is Nrs 5000. Last date for team registration is 5000.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Another Futsal Court Constructed In Kathmandu
- New Futsal Court Constructed At Dhulabari, Jhapa
- Nepal Futsal Entrepreneurs Association Asks Permission From DAO To Open Business
- ANFA Confirms National Futsal League From August 7
- Bhaktapur: Sipadole Yuwa Club Organizing Suryabinayak Mayor Cup Futsal Championship