Lumbini Cup +2 Futsal championship will be played on Magh 10-11 in Kathmandu.
Lumbini academic college is organizing the championship.
The winners will get Nrs 50,000 and runners up team will get Nrs 25,000.
Registration fee is Nrs 5000. Last date for team registration is 5000.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Kathmandu: Rehdon College Wins Title Of Nepcoms Inter College Futsal Championship
- PoP Events Nepal Organizing Inter College Futsal Championship
- Kathmandu: 1st Budhanilkanta Open Futsal Championship On February 1
- Bhaktapur: Team Shooters Organizing Open Futsal Championship
- Kathmandu: NMC College Wins Title Of Sunway Cup