Nepal Army women's team has dominated the podium in
1st Martyr's Ridamahang-Ramalihang Aathpahariya Women's Gold Cup in Dhankuta.
Army eves defeated Nepal APF eves 3-1 on penalties on Friday to lift the title.
Here are the best players of the tournament:
Best GK: Anjana Rana Magar (Nepal Army)
Best DF: Gita Rana (Nepal APF)
Best MF: Renuka Nagarkoti (Nepal APF)
Best FW: Rashmi Ghising (Nepal Army)
Best Coach: Chakra Tamang (Nepal Army). All of them got Nrs 5000 each.
Women of the match: Puja Rana (Nepal Army) (She received NRs 3000 cash)
Highest goal scorer: Sharmila Thapa Magar (Nepal Army). She received Nrs 7,000 cash.
MVP: Sabitra Bhandari (Nepal APF). She received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Aathpariya Samaj organized the championship.
- Dhankuta DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players, Coaches & Referees
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Kankai Womens Team Enter SFs Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Women's Championship From Magh 3