MMC defender Kamal Shrestha is returning Kathmandu from Dhangadhi for medical check up.
Shrestha sustained injury in the 2nd Far West Khaptad gold cup match against Rupandehi XI on Friday.
"I am returning Kathmandu for medical check up. I am going to miss my team mates. I wish them good luck for today's match", said Shrestha.
MMC is playing semifinal match against Nepal Army today.
- MMC Midfielder Dona Thapa Undergoes ACL Surgery At Grande Hospital
- Former MMC U18 Skipper Dhiraj Kormocha Sunuwar Passes Away
- Dauphins Shoots MMC Out To Enter FINAL Of Mankamana Cable Car Pokhara Cup
- Mankamana Cable Car Pokhara Cup SF: MMC Vs Dauphins Team - LIVE !
- Mankamana Cable Car Pokhara Cup SF: MMC Vs Dauphins Team Today
Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: MMC Vs Sankata Club