Dangihat FC, Morang has entered semifinals of Pathari Sanischare cup football tournament in Morang.
Dangihat defeated Damak football academy 4-2 on penalties on Saturday to enter last four. Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time.
Dangihat goalie Chirring Tamang became the man of the match.
In the first semifinal match on Sunday, Letang FC will play against Yossec FC Urlabari.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 81,111 and runners up team wil get Nrs 51,111.
The tournament is supported by Pathari Sanischare Hong Kong and Pathari Sanischare municipality.
- Morang: Ward Number 9 Wins Title Of 4th Sundaharaicha Mayor's Cup
- Morang: Brigade Boys Club Triumphs at Sixth Belbari International Invitational Gold Cup
- Morang: Brothers United Urlabari Clinch Title Of Ambari Knockout Championship
- Morang: Brigade Boys Club Enters Final Of 6th Belbari Gold Cup
- Moang: Birtamod United Enters SFs Of 6th Belbari Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS