Contractors have sped up construction of Pokhara stadium. They said 50% work has been completed.
As per time line, they need to make the stadium ready in 2 months. Nepal government is constructing several sporting facilities at Pokhara stadium for South Asian Games. The event will be played in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
The stadium is a kind of grandstand. They are bringing modular stands from France and will install them very soon. The capacity of the stadium is 15,000.
Indian company, Great Sports Infra and M.A Construction Jawalakhel, Lalitpur are constructing the stadium.
Total budget of the stadium is Nrs 173 crore. This includes football stadium, playing field and track-n-field.
The event was supposed to kick off from Mar 9-18, 2019 but it has already been postponed till December 2019.
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
- Aerial View Of New Pokhara Stadium Will Mesmerize You - PICTORIAL
- NSC Constructing Practice Field At Pokhara Sports Complex During Lockdown
- New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium Begins - VIDEO
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium