Royal FC Darjeeling has entered semifinals of Buddha Air Belbari gold cup football tournament.
Royal FC stunned Nepal Police Club 4-3 on penalties at Laxmimarga ground on Tuesday.
Both teams played 2-2 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle. Amir Lama (4') and Dipu Barmar (81') scored for Darjeeling. Saujan Yakkha (7') and Suman Lama (90') scored for Cops.
Goalie Kishor Giri became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Dangihat FC is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 5 lakh.
- Morang: 1st Real Star Football Tournament From Today
- Morang: Former Player Utttam Rai & Friends Raise Nrs 54,500 For Komal Khawas
- Spark Hospital, Biratnagar Steps In To Support Komal Khawas
- Morang: Pathari Sporting Club Raises Nrs 90,500 For Komal Khawas
- Is All Nepal Players Association Just A Tool For ANFA Voting ?
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS