Metro Nepal yuwa club is organizing open 7-A-side football championship in Pokhara from Ashoj 10.
The championship, which will be played at Majheri Patan, Pokhara, has a winning purse of Nrs 1,55,555. Runners up team will get Nrs 75,555.
Two semifinalist teams will get Nrs 10,000 each. The most valuable player of the tournament will get Nrs 7,000. Best player in other categories will get Nrs 5,000 each.
According to tournament coordinator Ekendra Kunwar, team registration fee is Nrs 7,000.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- 5,000 Seats Installed At Grandstand Type Pokhara Stadium
- Pokhara Stadium Parapet Takes Shape (With Pictures)
- NSC Member Rajesh Gurung: We Will Host Women’s Football At Pokhara Stadium
- Grandstand Installation Begins At Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO
- Kaski: Indreni Integrated Development Centre Wins Title Of Veterans Championship
Very New Update From Pokhara Stadium