Mount Everest Ma VI has clinched the title of inter school girls championship in Beni, Myagdi.
Mount Everest defeated Myagdi multiple campus 3-0 in the final match.
Riya Rakaya became the queen of the final match. Dimpal Gurung was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
Rabina Bohora received the best goalkeeper award, Myagdi academy received the fair play award and Dip Sikha Kisan became the most promising rising player.
The champions received Nrs 30,000 and the runners up team got Nrs 20,000.
Beni mayor Hari Kumar Shrestha and other guests distributed prizes to the winners. New Dovan youth club organized the event to remember late Ananta Giri.
- Myagdi: Sports Ministry Provides Nrs 50 Lakh To Ratnechaur Sports Field
- Myagdi: Uppalachaur Wins Title Of Ratnechaur 7-A-Side Championship
- Myagdi: Rush Hour Futsal, RYC, Uppallachaur & Milanchowk Enter SFs Of Ratnechaur 7-A-Side Championship
- Myagdi: Seven Matches Played In Ratnechaur 7-A-Side Championship
- Myagdi: Ratnechaur 7-A-Side Championship Kicks Off