Nepal international Rohit Chand has returned home from Indonesia this afternoon.
His brother Rabindra Chand and his well wishers welcomed him at Tribhuwan international airport.
Chand will join the team tomorrow at ANFA complex. Nepal will fly out to Kuwait on September 1 to take on Kuwait in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
Chand plays for Persija Jakarta in Indonesia Liga 1.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs