Nepal international Rohit Chand has extended one year deal with Persija Jakarta.
Chand signed the deal this (Thursay) morning in Jakarta.
His brother Rabindra Chand confirmed his signature.
"He will stay in Jakarta for one more year. Actually, the club offered Rohit a two year deal but we opted to sign just for a year", said Rabindra Chand.
Monetary deal hasn't been revealed to the press.
He will also play AFC Cup this season.
Persija Jakarta will compete in Suramadu cup before flying to Malaysia for friendly matches.
Two more Nepal internationals are playing abroad. Kiran Chemjong is with TC Sports in Maldives whereas Jagjeet Shrestha is in Australia playing NPL2.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Chand Enjoys Victory With Persik Kediri
- Australia: Red Phoja FC Clinches Title Of 1st Silver cup 2023
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Wins Title Of Johor Cup 2080
- Malaysia: NRN Malaysia Youth Coordinator Raju Tamang To Attend Johor Cup As Chief Guest
- USA: Inaugural Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup On November 4-5