Sahid Maidan has been inundated with incessant rainfall in Biratnagar, Morang.
The field is submerged and is unable to play.
Province 1 CM league is kicking off tomorrow but the organizers are in dilemma to change the venue.
Tournament coordinator Kiran Rai said, “We are doing everything possible to make the ground playable. If it rains continuously, we have to change the venue. We are discussing with the team and will confirm about the venue shortly”.
There are six teams from province 1 in the final round. The champions will get Nrs 5 lakh.
ANFA is organizing the league with the support from province government.
- Lockdown Update From Dasharath Stadium - PHOTOS
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA