ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa is all set to present progress report in FIFA congress.
FIFA is hosting the congress in France on June 5.
President Sherpa will meet FIFA officials including chief member association Joyce Cook on June 4 and will submit one-year progress report.
The report will include good governance at ANFA, statutes amendment, plans and policies and their implementation, FIFA grassroots programs and other activities that occured in a year.
The meeting will also discuss about the FIFA forward program from which Nepal is taking huge benefit.
The FA will also thank FIFA for their trust and support.
VP duo Pankaj Nembang & Bir Bahadur Khadka along with exco member Pema Dolma Lama are accompanying Sherpa in the congress.
- ANFA Welcomes Newly Appointed Member Secy Silwal To ANFA Complex
- ANFA Finally Forms Committee To Investigate Issue About Athletic Trainer & Kiran Chemjong
- ANFA Shifts Venue For Final Round Of Province 1 CM League
- Sahid Maidan Inundated With Incessant Rainfall
- ANFA's Clarification On Sameer Bista Case
New Look Of Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO