ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa is all set to present progress report in FIFA congress.
FIFA is hosting the congress in France on June 5.
President Sherpa will meet FIFA officials including chief member association Joyce Cook on June 4 and will submit one-year progress report.
The report will include good governance at ANFA, statutes amendment, plans and policies and their implementation, FIFA grassroots programs and other activities that occured in a year.
The meeting will also discuss about the FIFA forward program from which Nepal is taking huge benefit.
The FA will also thank FIFA for their trust and support.
VP duo Pankaj Nembang & Bir Bahadur Khadka along with exco member Pema Dolma Lama are accompanying Sherpa in the congress.
- Update From Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Suggests US Soccer Prez Claudio To Promote FIFA World Cup 2026 From Mount Everest
- ANFA Finally Hands Over Prize Money Of A Division League Best Players
- NPO Reale World Brings Japanese Jiant Urawa Reds To Nepal To Support Nepalese Football
- Goalie Roshan Nepal Challenges U16 Coaching Staffs To Prove Him Wrong
New Update Of Dasharath Stadium