M12 has clinched the title of 3rd Lake cup 2075 in Pokhara.
M12 defeated Bishnupaduka Hemja 3-1 in the final match played on Saturday.
Sunil Ghatane scored a brace while Manoj Gurung scored another for the winners. Prabin Thapa scored a consolation goal for losing side.
Ghotane became the man of the match and also received the most valuable player of the tournament.
Abinash Tamang became the highest goal scorer with nine goals. He also received the best striker award. Aashish Gurung received the bets defender and Sunil Nepali got the best goalkeeper award. Dobre FC received the fair play award.
The champions received Nrs 1,50,000 while runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
MLA Rajiv Pahari, Gopi Bhattarai and Bikash Thapa distributed prizes tot he winners. Lakeside association organized the championship.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium