Nepal women's team coach Hari Khadka doesn't want mess-up against Bangladesh. He says his team is going all out against them.
Nepal is playing against Bangladesh on Saturday at Sahid Maidan.
"We are going to play all out, all attacking football tomorrow. We want to become group winners", said Khadka, former Nepal international.
"Bangladesh are good team. We have made different strategy to deal with them. My players are in good shape and I just want them to deliver", he added.
Khadka also revealed that he could change one or two players for Bangladesh match.
Check out this video:
- Nepal Vs India - WATCH THE MATCH LIVE
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019: Nepal’s First XI Revealed Against India
- Province 1 Governemnt Announces Cash Prizes For Cheli; Nrs 2 Lakh For Gold, Nrs 1 Lakh For Silver
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019 Final: Rs.500 Ticket Price For Nepal Vs India
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019 Final: Nepal Vs India: Predict & Win Adidas T-shirt From Labels Nepal